Return and Replacement Guidelines:
Paintings - All original artwork is checked by artOreal to ensure that it closely resembles the image. Therefore, we do not take returns for image variations. However, if the artwork reached the buyer in the damaged form, we expect the buyer to notify the courier company at the time of delivery (this is very important for us to process the refund), immediately get in touch with us and send picture of the damaged product. We would investigate the issue, and if the Painting is determined to have been damaged in transit, you would get a full refund of the product cost paid by you.
Print Works - Artoreal checks every print to ensure it closely resembles the online image. However, due to digital printing, there can be small variations that are beyond our control. Therefore, we do not accept return for prints for image differences. Replacements would be considered for damaged products at the time of delivery. Please notify the courier company at the time of delivery (this is very important to process the refund), immediately get in touch with us and send picture of the damaged product. If the print product is determined to have been damaged in transit, Artoreal would consider replacement of the product.
(Note: Artoreal shall consider each incident on case to case basis. It is our policy that in the event of a disagreement, Artoreal holds the right to make the final call on all returns. We would not be able to process any returns if it is not reported within the stipulated time period.)
Returns may be accepted in following cases:
Scenario 1: Transit Damage
- In case of Print Work, Buyer shall get replacement for the ordered product if the product is determined to have been damaged in transit.
- In case of Painting, Buyer shall get refund for the product cost paid by you if the product is determined to have been damaged in transit, subject to the actual verification.
- The Buyer must make best efforts to notify the courier company about the damage at the time of delivery. The Buyer should also mention in the Proof of Delivery (POD) document that the shipment is damaged. In any case, Transit Damage shall be reported with the picture of the damaged product within five (5) days of delivery of product. Upon expiry of five (5) days, no request for replacement shall be entertained.
- The images of damaged product should be sent to Artoreal by the Buyer at Contact Us. The case for replacement shall proceed only upon the Buyer sending Artoreal images of the damaged artwork within stipulated time.
- Artoreal shall arrange to pick up the return through logistics partner. The Buyer is requested pack the item as per its original packaging along with accessories, if any, to ensure no further damage is caused to the product
Note - Artoreal can however consider not retrieving the artwork depending upon the extent of damage and the cost involved in the retrieval process. Artoreal shall not be bound in any way to dispose the artwork in case it decides not to retrieve the artwork from the buyer’s place owing to unviability of retrieval process. In which case Artoreal shall inform the Buyer.
Scenario 2: Non-Delivery
- The Buyer is entitled to full refund if Artoreal fails to deliver the product to the Buyer for reasons other than Buyer’s unavailability to receive the product or Buyers non-cooperation resulting in Non-Delivery.
- The refund shall take a maximum of fifteen (15) days.
- If the Non-Delivery of product happens due to unavailability of the Buyer at the mentioned address, or non-cooperation from Buyer, the delivery shall be re-attempted. If the product is still not delivered, the product shall be returned by the logistics partner to Artoreal, and intimation of non-delivery will be given to the Buyer In no case shall there be a refund for Non-Delivery due to Buyer’s unavailability at the mentioned address or non-cooperation.
- In the above case, the Buyer would have to bear additional shipping cost for having the product re-delivered at his/her address from the Artoreal warehouse and the request for re delivery shall be made no later than 7 days from the date of intimation of non-delivery by Artoreal.
Scenario 3: Product not as ordered
- Artoreal checks the artwork for any quality defects before it ships the artwork to the Buyer. However, in case a wrong product is delivered inadvertently, Artoreal shall arrange to deliver the right product upon return of the product delivered inadvertently. No refunds shall be made in such case. The product returned by the Buyer shall be returned in original condition without any damage.