Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning given to them as contained in the User Agreement
As a Buyer, you understand and accept that upon initiating a Transaction on the Website www.artoreal.com , you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract to purchase the items No interest or any financial benefits whatsoever is given to or can be claimed by the Buyer on the Transaction Price paid for purchases on the Website.
As a Buyer, you may purchase Paintings that are listed by other Users (seller) on the Website. When you purchase such a Painting through the Website, you are purchasing the work from the User (seller) identified on the listing for such work and not from the Company. The Company will collect your billing and shipping information and process your payment. The User (seller) identified on the listing of the Paintings will ship the purchased work directly to you. When you purchase Printed Works, the Company will collect your billing and shipping information your payment will be processed, Printed Works will be shipped directly to you by the Company.
The Company reserves the right to cancel any order for a Painting or Printed Work placed via the Website, if in its reasonable discretion, the item is mispriced, out of stock, discontinued, or otherwise unavailable at the price listed. In such case, the Company will send you an email confirmation of such cancellation and you will not be charged for your order. Buyer shall reserve the right to cancel the respective order with in 3 (three) hours from period of order placement.
You agree on the commercial terms of the Transaction including terms of Dispatch and Delivery time as published on the website or communicated by way of exchange of electronic records/electronic communication by using the features as may be provided on the Website and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent, provided that any such variation of the terms of the Transaction are not in violation of the rules and policies made there under.
- Payment Method: You agree to pay the Transaction Price through the available methods of payment, on the Website. The Website shall notify the Buyer upon Payment Confirmation as provided herein.
- Contacting Users: Buyers shall not communicate with other Users outside the Website to discuss with them about Seller, products or listing. However, you are entitled to provide feedback and/or reviews/ratings for the products as per the feedback facilities provided on the Website.
- Feedback: You shall use the feedback and review mechanism to communicate your fair opinion and facts in respect of the Seller or the Website or your experience whilst using the Website, known to you from first-hand experience only. You shall not include any hearsay information, or information that results in maligning the Website, Seller, brand or product on any social media platforms. You shall forthwith inform the Company immediately on becoming aware of violation of any applicable laws or violation of the provisions of the User Agreement and the rules and policies made thereunder at Contact Us
- Limit on Volume of Transactions: The Company reserves the right to limit the amount payable and the volume of the Transaction that may be conducted on a single Valid Card/Valid Bank Account by a Buyer and may refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limits and may also block certain Valid Cards or Valid Bank Accounts that are suspected to be misused while paying the Transaction Price.
- Verification of Payment: To prevent any misuse, a payment (in whichever method) of the Transaction Price initiated by the Buyer may be flagged or kept on hold for additional checks and verification in which case the Company may contact the Buyer for verification of or additional information, details, data and documents. The Company may not confirm the payment if such information, details, data and documents are false, misleading, incorrect or incomplete and consequently the Valid Card and/or the Valid Bank Account will not be charged. In such case, the Dispatch timelines will not commence until Payment Confirmation. The result of the checks and verification shall be communicated to both the Buyer and Seller.
The Company reserves the right to refuse to process Transaction Price in respect of Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with the Company or breach/violation of any applicable law or any charges imposed by the Issuing Bank.
- Delivery: The time (days) within which the Seller/Company is required to ensure Delivery of the items to the Buyer is mentioned on the product page. In the case of an order for products that have different days of delivery, the higher number of delivery days will be considered.
- Delivery Confirmation: The Buyer shall notify the Website in case of non-Delivery within the stipulated Delivery time.
- Refund: A refund claim may either be accepted or rejected by the Company as per the Buyers return Policy. If the refund claim is accepted, then the Transaction Price will be refunded to the Buyer. All payments for refund of the Transaction Price shall be as follows and in accordance with the provisions contained herein and applicable laws in India1. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. In the event of any refund, the same shall be issued by way of an electronic transfer or a demand draft in favour of the Buyer.
2. Refunds shall only be made in Indian Rupees and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received. Buyer shall bear any foreign exchange conversion risk, loss, charges or fees, if any.
3. For electronics payments, refund shall be made using NEFT/RTGS or any other online banking/electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India.
4. Refund shall be subject to the Buyer complying with the provisions of the User Agreement and the rules and polices made hereunder and the Company shall have recourse to such refund in case of any misuse by buyer.
- Arrangement with the issuing bank: All Transactions conducted on the Website for which Valid Cards and Valid Bank Accounts are used for remittance of payment will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company and the Buyer shall not violate any such terms and conditions. The Buyer further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its service providers against any direct or indirect liability that may arise on account of such violation. All online bank transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank.
- Taxes and levies: Delivery of items to Buyers located in places where local taxes and levies are charged will be liable to pay the same to the courier company even though the listing mentioned no, taxes or levy.