Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning given to them as contained in the User Agreement
As a Buyer, you understand and accept that upon initiating a Transaction on the Website www.artoreal.com or www.tumbhi.com, you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the items from the Seller using Payment on Billing as the method of payment to pay the Transaction Price which shall be paid through your Issuing Bank. You agree and acknowledge that the Company is only a facilitator of collection and remittance of Transaction Price. No interest or any benefits whatsoever is given to or can be claimed by the Buyer on the Transaction Price collected by the Company through and of the prescribed payment methods.
You may agree with the Seller on the commercial terms of the Transaction including terms of Dispatch and Delivery time or any extension thereof by way of exchange of electronic records/electronic communication by using the features as may be provided on the Website and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent, provided that any such variation of the terms of the Transaction are not in violation of the rules and policies made there under.
- Payment Method: You shall pay the Transaction Price through the available methods of payment, i.e., Payment on Billing for the Transactions conducted on the Website www.artoreal.com or www.tumbhi.com. You will be intimated when the Transaction Price is credited to the account of the Company. The Website shall notify the Buyer upon Payment Confirmation as provided herein.
- Non-payment: Buyers are not permitted to buy any product without making a payment of the Transaction Price by Payment on Billing method of opting or such other payment method provided by the Company on the Website, in respect of the product as described in the listing.
- Contacting Users: Buyers shall not communicate with other Users outside the Website to warn them about Seller, products or listing. However, you are entitled to provide feedback and/or reviews/ratings for Seller as per the feedback facilities provided on the Website.
- Contact Information: The contact details provided by you on the Website shall be accurate and current at all times and you shall be obliged to update any change in your contact information on the Website immediately. The Company takes no responsibility for any delay/non-delivery of the goods on account of failure of the Buyer to update the contact information provided on the Website and any consequent negative feedback by the Buyer will be deleted or modified.
- Feedback: You shall use the feedback and review mechanism to communicate your fair opinion and facts in respect of the Seller or the Website or your experience whilst using the Website, known to you from first-hand experience only. You shall not include any hearsay information, or information that results in maligning the Seller, brand or product in your feedback. You shall forthwith inform the Company immediately on becoming aware of violation of any applicable laws or violation of the provisions of the User Agreement and the rules and policies made thereunder at Contact Us
- Limit on Volume of Transactions: The Company reserves the right to limit the amount payable and the volume of the Transaction that may be conducted on a single Valid Card/Valid Bank Account by a Buyer and may refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limits and may also block certain Valid Cards or Valid Bank Accounts that are suspected to be misused while paying the Transaction Price.
- Verification of Payment: To prevent any misuse, a payment (in whichever method) of the Transaction Price initiated by the Buyer may be flagged or kept on hold for additional checks and verification in which case the Company may contact the Buyer for verification of or additional information, details, data and documents. The Company may not confirm the payment if such information, details, data and documents are false, misleading, incorrect or incomplete and consequently the Valid Card and/or the Valid Bank Account will not be charged. In such case, the Dispatch timelines will not commence until Payment Confirmation. The result of the checks and verification shall be communicated to both the Buyer and Seller.
The Company reserves the right to refuse to process Transaction Price in respect of Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with the Company or breach/violation of any applicable law or any charges imposed by the Issuing Bank.
- Payment Confirmation: In case of payment by Payment on Billing, upon successful receipt of the Transaction Price by the Company from the Buyer within  days of booking the Transaction and completion of verification of payment in accordance with the clause above, the Company shall notify the Buyer and the Seller that the Transaction Price has been received.
- Delivery: The time within which the Seller/Company is required to ensure Delivery of the items to the Buyer shall be calculated from the time the Seller/Company enters the Dispatch Details on the Website, i.e., within fifteen (15) days from entering the Dispatch Details.
- Delivery Confirmation: The Buyer shall notify the Website in case of non-Delivery within the stipulated Delivery time
- Refund: A refund claim may either be accepted or rejected by the Company as per the Buyers return Policy. If the refund claim is accepted, then the Transaction Price will be refunded to the Buyer. All payments for refund of the Transaction Price shall be as follows and in accordance with the provisions contained herein and applicable laws in India, particularly the directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India vide Circular bearing No. RBI/2009-10/231 dated November 24, 2009, as amended from time to time for opening and operation of accounts and settlement of payments for electronic payment transactions involving intermediaries.
1. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. In the event of any refund, the same shall be issued by way of an electronic transfer or a demand draft in favour of the Buyer.
2. Refunds shall only be made in Indian Rupees and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received. Buyer shall bear any foreign exchange conversion risk, loss, charges or fees, if any.
3. For electronics payments, refund shall be made using NEFT/RTGS or any other online banking/electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India.
4. Refund shall be subject to the Buyer complying with the provisions of the User Agreement and the rules and polices made hereunder and the Company shall have recourse to such refund in case of any misuse by buyer.
- Arrangement with the issuing bank: All Transactions conducted on the Website for which Valid Cards and Valid Bank Accounts are used for remittance of payment will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company and the Buyer shall not violate any such terms and conditions. The Buyer further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its service providers against any direct or indirect liability that may arise on account of such violation. All online bank transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank.
- Taxes and levies: Delivery of items to Buyers located in places where local taxes and levies are charged will be liable to pay the same to the courier company even though the listing mentioned no, taxes or levy.