A living room is not just about living… it’s about living beautifully. Decorating a room isn’t only about picking a paint colour and filling your room with furniture. If there’s any room for investment, it must be in the living room. When it comes to living room décor it should be both elegant and pleasing. The tricky thing about implementing home décor ideas for your living room is, it should reflect your personal self and at the same time, look welcoming for friends and family.
Come up with living room decorating ideas in such a way that it makes you feel cosy and aesthetically pleasing. Always remember to decorate room in a way that maximizes light and space, and pay attention to how you use colour, scale and symmetry. Wall accessories tend to pay a crucial role in bringing life to the living room décor. Yes, you can go bold in this space. There are many options available but getting your own photo print from Artoreal will let you bring bounty of personality and panache to your living room wall decoration.
It has now become a cliché to display 1 or 2 pictures on a wall. Be adventurous and create a completely new look to your living room. Here are 6 wonderful examples of how you can set up a gallery wall inside your living room. Once you get arranging, expand or tweak the layout to fit the photo prints you have made from Artoreal.
• Start with a Frame in the centre, and spiral out the rest from there. This arrangement looks lovely on an empty wall in a square living room.
•Simplest layout that needs minimal efforts. Just choose one or 2 frames as the centre piece and align the rest around it. This arrangement looks stunning when placed over a furniture piece against the wall. Centre two elements can be photographs from renowned artists from Artoreal and they can be surrounded by an arrangement of your own photograph prints that you can get from ‘Get your own Print’ section.
• The focus of this type of arrangement is on the outer frames in the group. They need to be aligned in line. Make this arrangement on a wall over the furniture or on an empty wall; both will look catchy. You can play around with the display items by mixing photographs and paintings in this arrangement on either side of the outer frames.
• Make chaos perfectly! Yes you heard it right. Create order out of chaos with this arrangement! Don’t worry about arranging by size — when everything’s matched up and aligned at the centre, the display makes perfect sense.
• Gone are the days when a single photograph adorned each wall of your home. Be it a staircase or an empty wall, the style would do no less to impress. Hang the frames following the same upward angle of the staircase.
• Perfect arrangement for a small, large or an empty wall. Just keep the frame size same. It’s a basic arrangement, but it makes a big impact!
It is imperative that you ensure that you enhance the outlook of your living room, as it is the first impression about you.
A living room, regardless of size or shape, should be able to function as a space for relaxation and entertaining. Inject personality into your living room with Artoreal’s photographs and paintings and make it a place of your collection.